T-320 Steel Toolbox - Black
Toyo Steel Company Ltd. was established in 1969 in Osaka, Japan as metal stamping service for the surrounding community. For decades now, Toyo Steel has produced high quality tool and utility boxes as well as other fine steel items for both home and professional use.
Their unique process of deep drawing technology involves stamping and folding instead of cutting and seaming, which eliminates sharp edges and creates a more sturdy, lightweight structure.
Use for tools, art supplies, make-up - the possibilities are endless!
- Flat lid and top extendable handle
- Produced from one piece of steel
- Water-tight with no sharp edges
- Materials: Black painted steel
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 4.9” x 3.3”
- Made in Japan