All pipes are handblown by S. Jordan Fine in Cleveland, Ohio. Fine's work is composed of visual patterns and juxtapositions—repetitive shapes, images, color relationships, size, texture—both organized and organic. She creates experiences and objects for people, viewers and wearers alike, granting them a tangible moment of playfulness, artfulness, and genuine joy.
- Dimensions: Approx. 2.5" wide x 3.5" long
- Intended for plant matter only
- Torch style lighters are not recommended
Pipe Cleaning & Care
- To clean, soak in alcohol and use wooden toothpicks
- Do not boil or submerge in water
*Note that these pieces are hand-blown, sizes and colors may vary from the images shown.