Palo Santo & Sage - 10 oz Candle
Let's be clear! This cleansing palo santo and sage blend with grounding cedarwood and clove will fill your home with a fresh woodiness aroma.
6pm scents are meant to enhance your space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities.
- Top: Orange, Chinotto
- Middle: Palo Santo, Clove, Cypress, Sage
- Base: Cedarwood, Black Wood
- 10 oz | 55-60 hours burn time
- 3.5" x 3.5" Recycled glass container
- Hand poured in Houston, TX
About 6pm Candle Co.
6pm Candle Co. is a Houston-based small batch candle company that was founded in 2021. Their goal is to make high-quality, handmade products with the finest ingredients and create a happy hour in your home.
All candles are hand poured in Houston, TX. The candles are made with a sophisticated and natural soy-blend wax with minimal amount of food-grade paraffin and complex fragrance oils to produce a powerful scent throw. All candles are vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free. 6PM Candle also collaborates with local artists for their label designs, giving your space not only a pleasing aroma but adding to your home design.
Candle Care Instructions
Following candle care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend caring for your candle as follows:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- The first burn should be 3-4 hours to create a full melt pool that reaches to the edge of the glass vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the glass vessel during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once you candle is finished, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever pleases you!